Vacancy - Social Media Coordinator
CPO and Digital Church Toolkit have recently merged to serve UK Churches & Christian organisations with their creative communication. This merger has come off the back of a significant reposition for CPO and growth for both organisations. Together, they have launched a new creative agency - Common Good Studio.
Common Good Studio is seeking to appoint a Social Media Coordinator to oversee the social media presence of both in-house accounts and client accounts. Ultimately, the role will help UK Churches and Christian organisations we work with to use social media to preach the Gospel, build His Church, and expand the Kingdom.
Our Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for managing the social media accounts of in-house brands and those of our growing client roster. It will be your job to implement growth strategies, develop engaging content ideas, and ensure a consistent level of content is posted on all accounts.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Work with our team to create engaging text, image, and video content.
- Design posts to sustain audience's curiosity and create buzz around our brands.
- Measure and monitor social media analytics & adapt strategies accordingly.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness.
- Ensure learnings from social media accounts are fed back into overall marketing strategies in a cohesive and beneficial way.
- Facilitate online conversations with audiences and respond to queries.
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics.
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout.
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions.
- Comfortable engaging and interacting with audiences in formal and informal settings.
We are looking for someone who is…
- Passionate about the Church in the UK.
- Able to apply digital marketing principles and creative concepts to UK churches & Chrisitan organisations.
- Experienced in running large-scale, multiple platforms, social media campaigns, and accounts, including accounts with 4-figure followings.
- Previously worked in Christian ministry or marketing/creative industry (or a similar role).
- Able to work remotely and manage their own schedules while maintaining strong working relationships with senior staff, colleagues, contractors, and clients.
- Want to continually learn, grow and develop in an organisation.
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Adobe Suite or willing to learn.
Common Good Studio is a remote team and has team members located all across the UK. Therefore this role will be remote. However, the successful candidate will be expected to work primarily within UK working days and will have a high degree of independence in managing their own priorities and schedule. Travel to the head office in Worthing and other locations will be required.
Are you interested? Send your CV and a short covering letter outlining why you’d be a good fit, to [email protected]